Terms and Conditions - Affiliate
Below are the general terms and conditions that apply to participation in the PaluGada affiliate program. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions it is assumed that you are aware of the rights and obligations mentioned in these general terms and conditions.
1. PaluGada: PaluGada / Eushipping. Sole proprietorship located at Kees van Dongensingel 10, 3544 KG, Utrecht. Registered in the Chamber of Commerce for the Central Netherlands under number: 68885490.
2. Affiliate: any natural or legal person who has accepted the General Terms and Conditions and has been accepted as an Affiliate by PaluGada to bring products and information to the attention via the Affiliate link.
3. Affiliate link: the internet link with which the affiliate is referred to the webshop and / or a specific product.
4. Registration and acceptance
a. Anyone who has a site on the internet can register as an Affiliate.
b. Registering as an Affiliate means that these General Terms and Conditions are accepted and respected.
1. PaluGada gives the Affiliate the opportunity to use the content offered for the benefit of the affiliate program and will only be able to make changes to said content with the approval of PaluGada.
2. Affiliates are not permitted to use the supplied material for actions and / or behavior that are in violation of the applicable legal provisions, netiquette, the guidelines of the Advertising Code Committee, or these General Terms and Conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
a. Sending spam: sending unsolicited large amounts of e-mail and / or posting unsolicited large numbers of messages on forums, in newsgroups or on weblogs;
b. Infringing copyrighted works or otherwise acting in violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties;
c. Deception of third parties and / or
d. Information provision and pricing
3. PaluGada does not work with Datafeeds. The Affiliate is responsible for keeping the product information and any prices mentioned on the Affiliate site as current as possible.
1. The Affiliate is entitled to commission if PaluGada has registered a sale via the Affiliate link. The commission is exclusive of VAT for an Affiliate affiliated as a company. If this is the case, and insofar as applicable under Dutch law, VAT will be charged on the commission.
2. The registration of sales as displayed on the PaluGada website is binding for the Affiliate.
3. The Affiliate authorizes PaluGada to draw up the credit notes for the payment of the commission. If the Affiliate wishes to take care of invoicing himself, this will have to be agreed in consultation.
4. Payment of the commission will be monthly and will be paid in one of the following ways:
b. Transferral to bank account
A condition for paying the commission is that the threshold amount of € 25 is reached. If this is not yet applicable, the amount will be saved. Once the total amount has reached the minimum, it will be paid out in the following month.
1. PaluGada is at all times entitled to terminate the Affiliate Agreement, subject to a notice period of one (1) week. Without prejudice to its other rights, PaluGada is, among other things, entitled to terminate the Affiliate agreement with immediate effect in case:
a. The Affiliate acts contrary to the General Terms and Conditions;
b. The site / content of the Affiliate could, in PaluGada's opinion, be contrary to public order or morality or could be offensive or violent in any way;
2. The Affiliate is entitled to terminate the Affiliate Agreement at any time and without notice. You can unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or in writing by a clear letter to: PaluGada, Kees van Dongensingel 10, 3544 KG, Utrecht.
3. In case of cancellation, any outstanding commission amounts will be paid by PaluGada. Outstanding commission amounts are stated and paid out by means of a credit invoice within seven (7) working days after the end of the month in which cancellation was made.
All information provided by you to PaluGada will be treated in strict confidence.
1. PaluGada does not accept any liability for any damage or loss suffered by the Affiliate or third party as a result of the use of the services offered;
2. PaluGada ensures that the partner program is available 24 hours a day, apart from periodic maintenance, technical failures and force majeure. PaluGada cannot be held liable for any loss of sales or other costs resulting from this;
3. The Affiliate is responsible for the correctness of the content of the account information.
4. PaluGada is not liable for delays and / or errors in the payment due to incorrect or incomplete information provided.
1. The Affiliate will not make any commitments and / or enter into obligations for or on behalf of PaluGada.
2. The Affiliate is not entitled to transfer (part of) his / her Affiliate Agreement to a third party.
3. PaluGada is at all times entitled to change the General Conditions. The Affiliate will be digitally informed of this. If the amended General Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to the Affiliate, the Affiliate is entitled to terminate the Affiliate Agreement with immediate effect. If the Affiliate does not terminate the Affiliate Agreement, the Affiliate is deemed to have accepted the amended General Terms and Conditions.
4. If any provision of this agreement is in conflict with applicable law, this provision will be amended in such a way that it will be in accordance with applicable law with due observance of the purport of the relevant provision.
8. Law of Application
1. The General Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law and disputes will be submitted to the Dutch court